Alen FSCTESTKITS Fiberglass and Chemical Air Quality Test Kit
- Includes Sample Collection Device and Free Fiberglass Fact Sheet
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Easy, Comprehensive Results
The FSCTESTKITS is easy to use and easy to understand. Simply expose your test strip to your desired target, mail the sample in the prepaid postage envelope provided to you, and wait 7-10 days for your emailed results.
After you send in your sample, a AIHA accredited lab will examine the sample for fiberglass pollutants. The emailed report will include a list of identified fiberglass pollutants and their contaminant levels, along with comprehensible graphs and guidelines on how to address fiberglass exposure.
Inhaling fiberglass will scar your lungs, lowering the resiliency of your immune system and leave you and your loved ones susceptible to other diseases and viruses. You can develop lung disease and/or cancer over fiberglass inhalation, so keep yourselves safe with the FSCTESTKITS!
Please Note: Refunds/exchanges are only given on unopened/unused packages.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: FSCTESTKITS
- Product Type: Fiberglass and Chemical Test Kit
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.00" x W: 6.00" x H: 1.00"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal fiberglass and chemical air quality test kit used for determining the pollution in your home or work area
- Product Type: Fiberglass and chemical air quality test kit
- Product Quantity: 1
- AIHA accredited lab analysis is included in the report
- Complete instructions with chain of custody
- Identifies fiberglass, construction particulates, and other man-made fibers
- Made in the USA with American quality in mind
- Report is quickly sent 7-10 days of sending in the sample
- Quick and easy to use, do not need to be a scientist