Ebac Freestar 105 Pint Commercial Dehumidifier with Reverse Cycle Defrost
- Q & A
"Reverse Cycle" Defrosting
The Ebac Freestar commercial dehumidifier features reverse cycle defrosting that allows the unit to function smoothly in temperatures down to 33 degrees F without frost build-up.
"Air to Air" Heat Exchange
The Freestar dehumidifier comes with an air to air heat exchange that provides a secondary level of pre-cooling and drying.
High Efficiency Rotary Compressor
This dehumidifier includes a high efficiency rotary compressor that ensures the maximum extraction with the lowest running costs.
The Freestar is equipped with an internal humidistat that automatically switches the unit on and off to save energy and expense by maintaining the desired level of humidity with intermittent operation.
- Model: Freestar
- Product Type: 105 Pint Commercial Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 18.70" x W: 24.30" x H: 37.90"
- Product Weight: 160.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Red/White
- Application: Dehumidifies commercial areas up to 3528 square feet
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Watts: 900 watts
- Amps: 8 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 57 dB
- Dehumidification Capacity: 105 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Compressor
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Refrigerant Type: R407C
- Operating Temperature: 33°-105°F
- Adjustable Humidistat: Yes
- Drainage Options: Continuous
- Hose Connection: Yes
- Carrying Handle: No
- Automatic Defrost: Yes
- Casters: No
- Control Type: Manual Dial
- Suitable for Automobile Use: No
- Suitable for Commercial Use: Yes
- Wall Mountable: No
- A quiet, high efficiency, high capacity unit
- Comes with an air to air heat exchange that provides a secondary level of pre-cooling and drying
- Especially made to provide energy efficient humidity control in a wide range of applications
- Features reverse cycle defrosting that allows the unit to function smoothly in temperatures down to 33 degrees F without frost build-up
- Includes a high efficiency rotary compressor that ensures the maximum extraction with the lowest running costs
- Works great in offices, laboratories, apartments, storage areas, restaurants, bars, museums, locker rooms, computer telecommunication rooms and basements