Frigidaire FPGC3085KS Professional 30" Gas Cooktop with Cast Iron Grate
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
You'll love cooking with the Frigidaire FPGC3085KS Professional 30" gas cooktop. This option offers cooking versatility and a flattering design. So select this option, upgrade your kitchen, and benefit from superior performance.
The Frigidaire FPGC3085KS Professional 30" gas cooktop includes an ultra-fine finish to complement home decor. This stainless steel cooktop looks professional and boasts a clean contemporary feel.
The Frigidaire FPGC3085KS Professional 30" gas cooktop includes cast iron grates guaranteed to last for years. Continuous grates make moving heavy pots easy and the black finish complements the stainless steel design.
The Frigidaire FPGC3085KS Professional 30" gas cooktop includes professional pro-select knobs for superior flame control. This feature makes cooking precise recipes easier than ever.
Low Simmer Burner
The Frigidaire FPGC3085KS Professional 30" gas cooktop includes a low simmer burner for soups and sauces. Don't burn the bottom of another sauce pan again, this feature gives you complete control.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: FPGC3085KS
- UPC: 057112102665
- Product Type: Professional 30" Gas Cooktop
- Product Dimensions: L: 21.75" x W: 30.00" x H: 4.25"
- Product Weight: 50.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Used for household cooking
- Warranty: 1 year
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: CSA
- Compatible Cookware Types: Ceramic , Glass , Metal
- Programmed Functions: Cook
- Number of Burners: 4
- Adjustable Heat Settings: Yes
- BTUs: 5000-17000
- Construction: Stainless Steel , Cast Iron
- Control Type: Dial
- Additional Features: Low simmer burner, PowerPlus full range burner, Pro-Select controls, continuous grates, heavy-duty cast iron grates, professional style knobs
- 2 continuous grates for moving heavy pans
- Approved for single oven combo installation
- Cast iron grates are durable
- Flattering stainless steel design
- Includes 5,000-17,000 BTUs of heating
- Includes an LP conversion kit for user versatility