Stonegate FP08-17-09 Electric Fireplace
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Stands Against Wall
The Stonegate FP08-17-09 electric fireplace heater stands flush against walls, leaving space for other pieces of furniture in the area it is heating.
Flame Intensity Control
The FP08-17-09 electric fireplace comes complete with a flame intensity control to provide a customizable flame effect.
3-D Effect and Log Flame Motion Effect
This electric heater features 3-D and log flame motion effects that make the fire look more realistic and create a cozy ambiance in your home.
On/Off Switch for Heat and Flame Effect
The FP08-17-09 includes an on/off switch for the heat and flame effect so that you can have heat without the flame effect and vice versa.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: FP08-17-09
- Product Type: Electric Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 17.00" x W: 29.88" x H: 35.00"
- Product Weight: 75.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Various
- Application: Ideal for heating indoor living areas up to 400 square feet
- Type: Fireplace Heater
- Coverage Area: 450 square feet
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Heating Capacity: 5115 BTUs
- Room Size: 400 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Mantel
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Mantel Width: 29.8 inches
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Number of Heat Settings: 2
- Variable Heat Settings: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Product Finish: Oak , Cherry
- Includes Firebox: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Requires Venting: No
- On/Off Heat: Yes
- Flame Intensity Control: Yes
- Comes complete with a flame intensity control to provide a customizable flame effect
- Comes in either a cherry or oak finish to complement your home decor
- Features 3-D and log flame motion effects that make the fire look more realistic and create a cozy ambiance in your home
- Provides the warmth and aesthetic view of a gas fireplace without any of the mess
- Stands flush against walls, leaving space for other pieces of furniture in the area it is heating
- Safer and less costly than a gas fireplace because it runs on electricity