Stonegate FP08-12-10-BLK Media Console Electric Fireplace With 1500W of Heat
- Features Adjustable Thermostat and Safety Thermal Cut Off
- Read More...
The Stonegate FP08-12-10-BLK offers a stunning black mantle with lots of storage space, and a realistically 3-D electric fireplace. Get clean, energy-efficient heat by going electric today!
Safe to Use
The Stonegate FP08-12-10-BLK media console electric fireplace is CSA approved for safety and features a safety thermal cut off, so the unit automatically turns off if it begins to overheat.
Use the adjustable thermostat and dual watt setting to get your desired room temperature from the Stonegate FP08-12-10-BLK. It's a great source of supplemental heat for areas up to 500 sq. ft.
The Stonegate FP08-12-10-BLK media console electric fireplace is an eco-friendly way to heat your home, and doesn't add any air pollutants to the air as it runs silently and efficiently.
Not only can you control the temperature of the Stonegate FP08-12-10-BLK electric fireplace, you can also control the flame intensity of the 3-D effect flames. Try doing that with your traditional log burner!
- Model: FP08-12-10-BLK
- Product Type: Media Console Electric Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 38.80" x W: 18.00" x H: 34.25"
- Product Weight: 117.10 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Efficient heating in an attractive fireplace mantle design
- Type: Fireplace Heater
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 500 square feet
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Certifications: CSA
- Heating Capacity: 5115 BTUs
- Room Size: 500 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Media Console
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Number of Heat Settings: 2
- Variable Heat Settings: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Product Finish: Black
- Includes Firebox: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Requires Venting: No
- On/Off Heat: No
- Flame Intensity Control: Yes
- Clean, efficient heating
- Mantle and side storage for convenience
- Realistic-looking 3-D flames offer ambiance
- Use the 750W setting to save even more energy
- Works silently and adds no air pollutants