Alen FOSCTESTKITS Formaldehyde and Chemical Air Quality Test Kit
- With Comprehensive Report and Made in the USA
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Easy to Use, Home Test
The FGSCTESTKITS is easy to use. There is a simple test strip which you expose to the air, and after collecting the sample you mail it in to an AIHA accredited lab. The envelope has already been paid for!
This test identifies the presence of formaldehyde, and keeps you aware of your surroundings. If you suspect that your home or workplace has been unhealthy, this test can be administered to confirm any formaldehyde exposure.
Formaldehyde Links to Cancer
There has been scientific proof from the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) that formaldehyde exposure will cause nasopharyngeal carcinoma, otherwise known as throat cancer. This is a grave and serious matter which should be taken seriously, as it will impact all living things. Understand your formaldehyde level with the Alen FGSCTESTKITS!
Please Note: Refunds/exchanges are only given on unopened/unused packages.
- Model: FOSCTESTKITS
- Product Type: Formaldyhyde Test Kit
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.00" x W: 6.00" x H: 1.00"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Detects the presence of formaldehyde in your home
- Accessory Type: Formadehyde air quality test kit
- Quantity Included: 1
- Emailed results are received in 7-10 days
- Includes a postage paid envelope to send out your sample
- Know your contaminant levels in a easy-to-read, easy-to-understand report
- Report includes a list of identified pollutants
- Simple instructions to collect sample