Vaxcel FN52275OL Silver Medallion 52" Dual Mount Fan
- Durable construction
- Flattering to decor
- Provides optimal room ventilation
- Read More...
Add this Vaxcel FN52275OL Silver Medallion 52" dual mount fan to your home decor and enjoy a stylish design with custom cooling and ventilation.
3 Fan Speeds
Choose from three fan speeds for custom comfort. This Vaxcel FN52275OL Silver Medallion 52" dual mount fan can provide as much or as little ventilation as you need.
Featuring reversible fan blades with a cherry/maple finish and an oil shale finish, this Vaxcel FN52275OL Silver Medallion 52" dual mount fan is complementary to any room in the house.
This Vaxcel FN52275OL Silver Medallion 52" dual mount fan is well-crafted. MDF fan blades and the lifetime motor warranty ensures product reliability and stability for increased longevity.
Easy to Operate
This Vaxcel Silver Medallion 52" dual mount fan is user-friendly. With easy to use pull chain operation, this fan makes adjusting the speeds and turning it on and off basic so anyone can do it.
- Model: FN52275OL
- UPC: 884656690125
- Product Type: 52" Dual Mount Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 52.00" x W: 52.00" x H: 14.00"
- Product Weight: 15.42 lbs.
- Product Color: Oil Shale
- Application: Cools and ventilates indoor areas
- Type: Ceiling Fan
- Max Air Flow: 4284 CFM
- Diameter: 52 inches
- Watts: watts, 63 watts
- Oscillation: No
- Usage: Indoor
- Certified for Commercial Use: No
- Certifications: UL
- Energy Star Certified: No
- Fan Blades Finish: Wood
- Motor Finish: Black
- Room Size: Standard Room
- RPM: 180
- Ceiling Fan Style: Traditional
- Number of Paddles: 5
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Includes Light: No
- Control Type: Pull chain
- Mount Type: Standard
- Includes: Fan Blades , Downrod , Mounting Hardware
- Remote Control Compatible: No
- Downrod Length: 6 inches
- Light Kit Compatible: No
- Air Flow: 4284
- Airflow Efficiency: 68
- 3 fan speeds provide custom cooling and venting
- Easy to use pull chain operation
- Lifetime motor warranty provides product reliability
- MDF fan blades for years of use
- Oil shale finish is complementary
- Two sided fan blades offer a maple/cherry finish