Vaxcel FN52267BN-C Zephyr 52" Ceiling Fan
- Brushed nickel finish is complementary
- Includes 4 light globes for optimal illumination
- Uses candelabra bulbs
- Read More...
This Vaxcel FN52267BN-C Zephyr 52" ceiling fan looks great in any setting and provides enough cooling and ventilation to create a comfortable space.
With three fan speeds to choose from you can create an ideal atmosphere. This Vaxcel FN52267BN-C Zephyr 52" ceiling fan makes your interior areas comfortable.
Enjoy widespread coverage that eliminates hot spots and room stuffiness. This Vaxcel Zephyr 52" ceiling fan reaches all corners of the room with ease.
Easy to Use
This Vaxcel FN52267BN-C Zephyr 52" ceiling fan is easy to use. Simple pull chain operation lets you change the fan speeds, operate the lighting and turn it on or off.
With optimal airflow that really gets the air moving, this Vaxcel FN52267BN-C Zephyr 52" ceiling fan is effective. 3836 CFM provides swift and efficient aeration.
- Model: FN52267BN-C
- UPC: 884656691016
- Product Type: 52" Ceiling Fan (Candelabra Bulb)
- Product Dimensions: L: 52.00" x W: 52.00" x H: 13.25"
- Product Weight: 15.42 lbs.
- Product Color: Brushed Nickel
- Application: Cools and ventilates interior areas
- Type: Ceiling Fan
- Max Air Flow: 3850 CFM
- Diameter: 52 inches
- Watts: watts, 55 watts
- Oscillation: No
- Usage: Indoor
- Certified for Commercial Use: No
- Certifications: UL
- Energy Star Certified: No
- Fan Blades Finish: Wood
- Motor Finish: Nickel
- Room Size: Standard Room
- RPM: 170
- Ceiling Fan Style: Traditional
- Number of Paddles: 5
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Includes Light: Yes
- Control Type: Pull chain
- Mount Type: Flush
- Includes: Fan Blades , Mounting Hardware , Light Kit
- Remote Control Compatible: No
- Light Kit Compatible: Yes
- Air Flow: 3850
- Airflow Efficiency: 70
- 3 fan speeds provide cusotm comfort
- 3836 CFM provides maximum ventilation
- 52" wing span to provide widespread coverage
- Ideal for any room measuring over 20' x 20'
- MDF fan blades are durable
- Removes hotspots and stuffiness from the atmosphere