Vaxcel FN52257RZ-34 Protico 52" Ceiling Fan
- Easy to use pull chain operation
- Light kit adaptable
- Rustic design is complementary
- Read More...
Add the Vaxcel FN52257RZ-34 Protico 52" ceiling fan with 3/4" downrod to your home and enjoy superior cooling, ventilation, plus a complementary finish.
Easy to Use
This Vaxcel FN52257RZ-34 Protico 52" ceiling fan is easy to use. The user-friendly design includes a pull chain for simple on/off and changing the fan speeds.
Featuring a rustic royal bronze finish and walnut finished blades, this Vaxcel Protico 52" ceiling fan adds chic country charm to any setting.
The 52" wing span provides widespread coverage. This Vaxcel FN52257RZ-34 Protico 52" ceiling fan eliminates stuffiness and cools effectively.
This Vaxcel FN52257RZ-34 Protico 52" ceiling fan is designed for indoor/outdoor use. It's rated for use in damp areas, too. so you can keep cool on your patio.
- Model: FN52257RZ-34
- UPC: 884656691313
- Product Type: 52" Ceiling Fan 3/4" Downrod
- Product Dimensions: L: 52.00" x W: 52.00" x H: 16.00"
- Product Weight: 7.26 lbs.
- Product Color: Royal Bronze
- Application: Cools and ventilates indoor/outdoor areas
- Type: Ceiling Fan
- Max Air Flow: 4160 CFM
- Diameter: 52 inches
- Watts: watts, 52 watts
- Oscillation: No
- Usage: Indoor , Outdoor
- Certified for Commercial Use: No
- Certifications: UL
- Energy Star Certified: No
- Fan Blades Finish: Wood
- Motor Finish: Bronze
- Room Size: Standard Room
- RPM: 170
- Ceiling Fan Style: Rustic/Tropical
- Number of Paddles: 5
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Includes Light: No
- Control Type: Pull chain
- Mount Type: Standard
- Includes: Fan Blades , Downrod , Mounting Hardware
- Remote Control Compatible: No
- Downrod Length: 6 inches
- Light Kit Compatible: No
- Certified for Use in Damp Areas: Yes
- Air Flow: 4160
- Airflow Efficiency: 80
- 3 speed operation for custom comfort
- 5 blades with walnut finish to blend with decor
- Heavy duty motor is durable and built to last
- Rated for indoor/outdoor use
- Royal bronze finish is flattering to any setting
- Suitable for damp locations