Vaxcel FN52257BBZ-34 Protico 52" Ceiling Fan with Downrod
- Bronze finish is complementary
- Perfect for any room in the house
- Rated for indoor/outdoor use
- Read More...
The Vaxcel FN52257BBZ-34 Protico 52" ceiling fan with downrod is flattering and offers high velocity ventilation to transform any room in the house.
This Vaxcel Protico 52" ceiling fan is easy to use. The pull chain design is user-friendly and allows for effortless operation.
Suitable for All Rooms
This fan is handsomely designed and powerful, making it ideal for any size room. Install this Vaxcel FN52257BBZ-34 Protico 52" ceiling fan and benefit from widespread coverage.
Effective Cooling & Venting
With 4160 CFM and 5 fan blades, this Vaxcel Protico 52" ceiling fan provides effective cooling and ventilation. Give your AC a break, reduce energy costs and feel comfortable while doing it.
Great Accent Piece
This Vaxcel FN52257BBZ-34 Protico 52" ceiling fan is a great accent piece for the dining room, bedroom, or any other living space. The bronze finish and walnut blades look great in any setting.
- Model: FN52257BBZ-34
- UPC: 884656690064
- Product Type: 52" Ceiling Fan 3/4" Downrod
- Product Dimensions: L: 52.00" x W: 52.00" x H: 16.00"
- Product Weight: 12.79 lbs.
- Product Color: Burnished Bronze
- Application: Cools and ventilates indoor/outdoor areas
- Type: Ceiling
- Max Air Flow: 4160 CFM
- Diameter: 52 inches
- Watts: watts, 52 watts
- Oscillation: No
- Usage: Indoor , Outdoor
- Certified for Commercial Use: No
- Certifications: UL
- Energy Star Certified: No
- Fan Blades Finish: Wood
- Motor Finish: Bronze
- Room Size: Standard Room
- RPM: 170
- Ceiling Fan Style: Rustic/Tropical
- Number of Paddles: 5
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Includes Light: No
- Control Type: Pull chain
- Mount Type: Standard
- Includes: Fan Blades , Downrod , Mounting Hardware
- Remote Control Compatible: No
- Light Kit Compatible: No
- Air Flow: 4160
- Airflow Efficiency: 80
- 3 fan speeds provide custom cooling and ventilation
- Damp rated for outdoor use
- MDF fan blades are complementary and durable
- Motor speed reaches 190 RPMs for optimal down flow
- Provides 4160 CFM for effective ventilation
- Widespread coverage to reach all corners of the room