Franklin Chef FIM70-BL Scratch & Dent Commercial Freestanding Ice Maker
- Q & A
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent" product. Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but have been returned and will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is", but are covered by a 90-day warranty.
With a 90 pound per day output and 25 pound ice storage bin, the Franklin Chef FIM70-BL Automatic Ice Maker is a great choice for many applications, including bars, restaurants, bed and breakfasts, residences, markets, company break rooms and more! Works for both freestanding and built in applications, it features an attractive stainless steel exterior and a front / top sliding access door.
- Model: FIM70-BL
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent Ice Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 21.30" x W: 16.50" x H: 32.50"
- Product Weight: 91.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black/Silver
- Application: Generates up to 90 pounds of bullet-shaped ice per day
- Warranty: 90-day warranty
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Watts: 470 watts
- Amps: 6.7 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: NSF
- Type: Built-In Ice Maker
- Daily Ice Making Capacity: 90 pounds
- Ice Shape: Bullet
- Installation: Freestanding , Built-In
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Refrigerant Type:
- Display Type: LED
- Full Ice Basket Indicator: No
- Add Water Indicator: No
- Timer: No
- Self-Cleaning Function: No
- Includes Ice Scoop: No
- Automatic Overflow Protection: Yes
- Ice Storage: Yes
- Storage Capacity: 25 pounds
- Removable Ice Bin: No
- Reversible Door: No
- Commercial NSF Certified - suitable for business use
- Gravity water drain and self-cleaning mode built into the unit
- Great 90 pound daily output of crystal clear gourmet ice
- Ice is easy to access with top / front siding door
- Runs on standard household current, no special electrical accomodations required
What is a Scratch and Dent Appliance at Air & Water?