Alen FGSCTESTKITS Fungus Air Quality Test Kit
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Fungi can cause serious damage to your home if left unchecked. For example, fungi thrive on organic materials such as your wooden beams or roofs. The black growth you may notice on your ceiling or roof may very well be fungi, and it will ultimately leave your home in disarray. Fungi can also harm your health and can potentially damage your respiratory system. Prevent this! Save money and time by doing a fungal test yourself, with the Alen FGSCTESTKITS fungus air quality test kit so that you can catch the fungi before it's too late!
The fungi that will damage your home or health is not the same as those Portobello mushrooms you had in your sandwich last night! These fungi can be a health concern, especially if you are constantly breathing it in!
Most fungi enjoy warm, humid climates. Water-damaged homes are often the victim of fungi infestation and can be accessed using the FGSCTESTKITS. If you are purchasing a home in a humid area, or an area that just survived a hurricane or tropical storm, it is best that you use the FGSCTESTKITS to determine if the air quality is healthy for you and your loved ones.
Easy to Use Kit
Simply use the sample strip and follow the comprehensive directions. After you use your test strip, send it with the postage paid envelope to Alen laboratories and receive your report in a matter of 7-10 days!
Please Note: Refunds/exchanges are only given on unopened/unused packages.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: FGSCTESTKITS
- Product Type: Fungus Test Kit
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.00" x W: 6.00" x H: 1.00"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for testing your home for fungi growth and helps promote a healthy living environment
- Accessory Type: Fungus air quality test kit
- Quantity Included: 1
- Comprehensive graphs and charts included in report
- Easy to use and administer
- Economical IAQ Testing kit
- Great way to form pre-emptive measures against water damage and fungal damage
- Includes a list of identified pollutants and their contaminant levels
- Uses Bio-Scan Sample Collection Technology