Frigidaire FGBD2432KW Gallery 24 Inch Built-In Dishwasher With White Finish
- Q & A
The Frigidaire FGBD2432KW Gallery 24 inch built-in dishwasher will leave all your dishes and cookware impressively clean. The Frigidaire FGBD2432KW Gallery built-in dishwasher has enough room for all of your dishes, plastic items, cookware, and utensils. Organize it all on nylon-coated racks with a cup shelf and silverware basket to keep everything in place.
24 Hour Start Delay
Schedule dishwashing for later using the programmable delay start timer. Set the wash cycle to begin 1 to 24 hours later.
The Frigidaire Gallery 24 inch dishwasher has a 54 dB noise level making it the quietest dishwasher in its class.
The Frigidaire FGBD2432KW Gallery does the guesswork for you, using sensors to select the ideal wash cycle based on the load.
Leave dishes so clean you feel confident eating from them. The Frigidaire FGBD2432KW Gallery dishwasher has a sanitize rinse option that washes away all traces of bacteria.
- Model: FGBD2432KW
- UPC: 012505111396
- Product Type: Gallery 24 Inch Built-In Dishwasher
- Product Dimensions: L: 25.00" x W: 24.00" x H: 33.50"
- Product Weight: 75.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal built-in dishwasher is whishper quiet and features a 24 hour start delay and 4 wash cycles
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Amps: 15 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 54 dB
- Certifications: NSF
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Finish: White
- Requires Permanent Installation: Yes
- Tub & Spray Arm Construction: Stainless Steel
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Digital Display: Yes
- Control Type: Push-button
- Number of Wash Cycles: 4
- Wash Cycle Types: Heavy, normal, rinse only, upper rack only
- Drain Pump: No
- Rinse Aid Dispenser: No
- Water Consumption: 8.5 gallons
- Water Pressure: 120 PSI
- Delicate wash cycle diminishes wash pressure for fragile china and stemware
- Offers a heavy wash cycle for super difficult grime and food build-up
- Standard racks have a nylon-coating to keep them tough against high temperatures
- Use the sanitize rinse option to remove germs and bacteria, as tested by the NSF
- Uses DishSense sensors to choose the right wash cycle based on what's being washed
- Makes a neutral statement with bright white exterior