Frigidaire FDB2410HIS 24 Inch Built-In Dishwasher With White Exterior
- Q & A
The Frigidaire FDB2410HIS 24 inch built-in dishwasher leaves up to twelve place settings completely clean. This white Frigidaire built-in dishwasher houses a stainless steel tall tub that won't rust with age. Fill the spacious nylon-coated racks with all your household's dishes, cookware, silverware, and Tupperware.
The Frigidaire FDB2410HIS 24 inch dishwasher is Energy Star qualified to fit an eco-friendly lifestyle and lower the electricity bill.
To preserve delicate china and stemware, the Frigidaire FDB2410HIS dishwasher has a special cycle that lowers water pressure by 30%.
The Frigidaire FDB2410HIS built-in dishwasher has a Start Delay feature, set the timer to begin the wash cycle 1 to 24 hours later in the day.
Stainless steel internal components will never tarnish, offering structural rigidity that ensures years of use.
- Model: FDB2410HIS
- UPC: 012505111259
- Product Type: 24 Inch Built-In Dishwasher
- Product Dimensions: L: 23.00" x W: 24.00" x H: 32.50"
- Product Weight: 69.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal built-in dishwasher features 5 wash cycles and child lock safety
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Amps: 15 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 55 dB
- Number of Place Settings: 12
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Finish: White
- Requires Permanent Installation: Yes
- Tub & Spray Arm Construction: Plastic
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Digital Display: Yes
- Control Type: Push-button
- Number of Wash Cycles: 5
- Wash Cycle Types: Heavy, normal, china crystal, rinse only, energy saver
- Drain Pump: No
- Rinse Aid Dispenser: No
- Energy saver cycle reduces water and electricity use for environmentally friendly washing
- Energy Star listing may qualify for a rebate in your state
- Large stainless steel tall tub has space for up to 12 place settings
- Reduce energy use more with the No Heat dry option
- Use heavy wash cycle to tackle dirty pots, pans, and cookware
- Use china care cycle to reduce water pressure, keeping stemware intact