Southern Enterprises FA9306E Antebellum Electric Fireplace and Media Console
- Q & A
Heats Large Areas Quickly
The Southern Enterprises FA9306E Antebellum electric fireplace and media console heats areas up to 1500 cubic feet in 24 minutes according to tests.
Adjustable Flame Brightness Control
The FA9306E Antebellum electric fireplace and media console allows you to adjust how the realistic flickering flame effect looks with an adjustable flame brightness control.
Safety Thermal Overload Protector
To prevent overheating and malfunctions, this electric fireplace includes a safety thermal overload protector.
Easy-to-Use Adjustable Thermostat
The FA9306E allows you to control the amount of heat released with an easy-to-use adjustable thermostat.
- Model: FA9306E
- UPC: 037732093062
- Product Type: Antebellum Electric Fireplace and Media Console
- Product Dimensions: L: 15.00" x W: 48.00" x H: 32.00"
- Product Weight: 120.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for heating living areas up to 400 square feet
- Warranty: 9 months
- Type: Fireplace Heater
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 12.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Heating Capacity: 5000 BTUs
- Room Size: 150 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Media Console
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Mantel Width: 48 inches
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Remote Control: Yes
- Product Finish: White
- Includes Firebox: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Requires Venting: No
- On/Off Heat: Yes
- Flame Intensity Control: Yes
- For your setting adjustment convenience, includes a remote control that requires 2 AAA batteries
- Provides the ambiance of a standard fireplace without any of the mess with a realistic flickering flame effect
- The mantel can support up to 85 lbs, making it perfect for mounting a flat screen television
- The paint is distressed with small imperfections to add character
- This beautiful media room accent features a distressed antique white finish and classic cottage styling
- Uses LED lights, which last longer than fluorescents, cutting down the amount of maintenance and expense involved in replacement