Southen Enterprises FA9274E Heritage Electric Fireplace
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Southern Enterprises FA9274E Heritage electric fireplace is the perfect addition to any media or living room since it accommodates flat panel TV's up to 42". The welcoming decor of the Heritage makes it a must have for any household.
The Southern Enterprises FA9274E Heritage electric fireplace features elegant columns and a subtle braided trim for detailed craftsmanship.
The FA9274E Heritage electric fireplace heats any room quickly. It takes approximately 24 minutes to heat a 1,500 cubic foot room.
Since the flames are artificial, there is no combustion on this electric fireplace. This results in the glass remaining cool the touch and producing zero emissions and pollutants.
The Southern Enterprises FA9274E Heritage electric fireplace requires no hardwiring making installation simple. Just plug it into any standard wall outlet.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: FA9274E
- UPC: 037732192741
- Product Type: Heritage Electric Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 14.00" x W: 42.00" x H: 42.00"
- Product Weight: 96.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Great for use in living rooms and dining rooms
- Warranty: 9-month manufacturer's warranty
- Type: Fireplace Heater
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 12.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Heating Capacity: 5000 BTUs
- Room Size: 150 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Mantel
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Mantel Width: 42 inches
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Remote Control: Yes
- Product Finish: Black
- Includes Firebox: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Requires Venting: No
- On/Off Heat: No
- Flame Intensity Control: Yes
- Flame brightness is adjustable
- Glass stays cool to the touch making operation safe
- Includes remote control for convenient operation
- Long life LED lights are energy efficient
- Mantel top supports up to 85 lbs
- Produces zero emissions and pollutants