Southern Enterprises FA8546BE Tennyson Plantation Oak Electric Fireplace with LED Technology
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Southern Enterprises FA8546BE Tennyson Plantation Oak electric fireplace features six storage shelves to perfectly hold books and media components. This electric fireplace mantel has the capability to hold TV's up to 42".
The Southern Enterprises FA8546BE Tennyson makes an elegant addition to any room with its crown molding and fluted columns.
The FA8546BE Tennyson's included remote control makes adjusting the temperature and flame brightness easy and convenient.
It takes only 24 minutes for this Southern Enterprises electric fireplace to heat 1,500 cubic feet.
The FA8546BE Tennyson electric fireplace has a long lifespan and an extremely low cost of operating due to the energy efficient LED technology.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: FA8546BE
- UPC: 037732285467
- Product Type: Tennyson Electric Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 14.00" x W: 70.25" x H: 42.25"
- Product Weight: 157.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Plantation Oak
- Application: Great for use in living rooms and dens
- Warranty: 9-month limited manufacturer's warranty
- Type: Fireplace Heater
- Coverage Area: 600 square feet
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 12.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL
- Heating Capacity: 5000 BTUs
- Room Size: 500 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Media Console
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Mantel Width: 70.25 inches
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Number of Heat Settings: 2
- Variable Heat Settings: Yes
- Remote Control: Yes
- Product Finish: Oak
- Includes Firebox: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Requires Venting: No
- On/Off Heat: No
- Flame Intensity Control: Yes
- Accurate temperature control with built-in thermostat
- Efficient and long lasting LED lights
- Glass stays cool to the touch
- Plugs into standard 120V wall outlet
- Six shelves provide ample storage of media and books
- Zero emission and pollutants produced