Southern Enterprises FA6000 24 Cans of FireGlo Gel Fuel
- Each can burns for 1-2 hours
- Emits no smoke, ash, or soot into the air
- Provides subtle warmth and ambiance
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Keep your Southern Enterprises fireplace ready to go with a supply of FireGlo gel fuel. Stock up with all the fuel you need! The FA6000 includes 24 cans for your convenience.
For Southern Enterprises Fireplaces
The Southern Enterprises FA6000 24 pack of Fireglo gel fuel is designed to be used with your Holly & Martin gel burning fireplace. Have a fireplace ready for any occasion and have 24 cans of fuel ready for anytime use.
Alcohol Based Fuel
This FireGlo gel fuel is alcohol based so it provides clean heating that's eco-friendly. It runs for up to 2 hours. A single can of fuel may be reused until it is empty so there is no waste!
Heat & Ambiance
FireGlo gel fuel not only provides a genuine flame and crackling sound, they provide subtle warmth and room ambiance, too. Use this fuel in your Holly & Martin by Southern Enterprises fireplace to create the setting you want.
The FA6000 Southern Enterprises FireGlo gel fuel produces no emissions so it's not only safe but eco-friendly, too. Because it's alcohol based, there is no smoke, ash, or soot emitted into the air at anytime.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: FA6000
- Product Type: 24 Cans of FireGlo Gel Fuel
- Product Dimensions: L: 3.25" x W: 3.25" x H: 4.00"
- Product Weight: 25.00 lbs.
- Application: Provides a genuine flame to gel fueled Southern Enterprises fireplaces
- Additional Information: 1 can of fuel burns for 1-2 hours, each can offers 3,000 BTUs of heating, smoke, odor, soot, and ash free, alcohol based gel fuel, provides a genuine flame and a crackling sound
- 1 can provides subtle heat and ambiance for up to 2 hours
- A single can may be reused until empty
- Accompanies your Southern Enterprises gel burning fireplaces
- Burns safely and effectively
- Great for allergy sufferers, emitting no smoke or irritants into the air
- Makes a realistic crackling sound to replicate the fireplace experience