Hoover F7452900 SteamVac All Terrain Steam Vacuum Cleaner
- Equal Suction is Provided Across the Full Width of the Nozzle by the Dual V Nozzle Technology
- Read More...
All Terrain Cleaning is featured on the Hoover F7452900 SteamVac All Terrain Steam Vacuum Cleaner so that you can clean a variety of surfaces. Also featured is Dual V Nozzle Technology so there is equal suction across the full width of the nozzle, heated cleaning that applies heat directly to surfaces, Patented SpinScrub Brushes that scrub carpet fibers on all sides to gently loosen dirt and Auto Rinse Technology so less detergent is left behind.
The Automatic Detergent Mixing System on the F7452900 steam vacuum cleaner provides optimal cleaning results by mixing precise amounts of detergent and water. To make sure that your non-carpeted surfaces are taken care of, a hard floor package is included with a hard floor squeegee and large soft wheels. Comes with Floor-to-Floor Cleaning Solution and Ultra Detergent Cleaning Solution. Full one year warranty and UL listed.
- Model: F7452900
- UPC: 719881176871
- Product Type: All Terrain Steam Vacuum Cleaner
- Product Dimensions: L: 29.00" x W: 20.50" x H: 15.70"
- Product Weight: 34.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Green
- Application: Ideal for deep cleaning carpeted and hard floor surfaces featuring Dual V Nozzle technology
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Amps: 12 amps
- Style: Upright
- Surface Type: Carpet , Hard Floors
- Brushroll/Nozzle Width: 13
- Hose Length: 8 Feet
- Power Source: Electrical Outlet
- Cord Type: Corded
- Power Cord Length: 30 Feet
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Number of Cleaning Cycles: 3
- Number of Suction Nozzles: 1
- Number of Tanks: 2
- Dirty Water Tank Capacity: 1 Gallons
- Clean Water Tank Capacity: 1 Gallons
- Automatic Detergent Mixing System: Yes
- Heated Cleaning: Yes
- Auto Rinse Feature: Yes
- Includes: Hard Floor Squeegee , Spin Scrub Brushes , Tool Caddy , Edge Cleaners
- Additional Accessories: Floor-to-Floor cleaning solution, Ultra detergent cleaning solution
- Designed for Commercial Use: No
- Deep cleans carpeted and hard floor surfaces.
- The automatic detergent mixing system provides the correct mix of detergent and water for optimal cleaning results.
- The Dual V Nozzle Technology provides equal suction across the full width of the nozzle.
- The heated cleaning applies heat directly to the floor.
- The nozzle is transparent and removable for quick rinse cleaning.
- The patented Spinscrub Brushes scrub carpet fibers on all sides to gently loosen dirt.
Customers Also Viewed
from El Paso