Hoover F5810 Steam Vac Carpet Cleaner with Built-In Measuring Cup
- Features 1 Gallon Water Capacity and Toe Operated On/Off Switch
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
Steam rises and loosens dirt particles in your carpet fibers. Using steam power to clean your carpet will not only lift dirt but also disinfect and eliminate pathogens that may cause you illness.
No need to reach out to turn the unit on and off, because the F5810 has a toe operated switch added to the traditional fingertip solution control. This makes using the F5810 easy and simple.
Built-In Measuring Cup
The F5810 has a built-in measuring cup for its solution compartment to make the correct detergent-to-water ratio. This ensures that your carpet is neither too soapy or wet!
At a lengthy 20 feet long, the F5810's power cord can make your steam vacuum mobile and allow you to access all corners of your home. You'll never need to worry about constant maintenance because the unit also has a two-tank system.
- Model: F5810
- Product Type: SteamVac Carpet Extractor
- Product Color: Gray / Blue
- Application: Ideal for eliminating dirt and grime from your carpet
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Amps: 12 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Style: Upright
- Surface Type: Carpet , Rugs
- Brushroll/Nozzle Width: 11.25
- Power Source: Electrical Outlet
- Cord Type: Corded
- Power Cord Length: 20 Feet
- Number of Cleaning Cycles: 1
- Status Indicator Lights: No
- Number of Tanks: 2
- Dirty Water Tank Capacity: 1 Gallons
- Clean Water Tank Capacity: 1 Gallons
- Automatic Detergent Mixing System: Yes
- Auto Rinse Feature: Yes
- Designed for Commercial Use: No
- 20 ft. power cord makes it extremely easy and efficient to reach all your much-needed places to clean
- Built-in measuring cup makes it easy to measure correct solution measurements
- Cleans and sanitizes with steam for a professional, crisp finish
- Solution is included with the vacuum to help you start right away
- Two-tank system keeps cleaning solution and dirty water separate