Dri-Eaz F504 Velo Slimline Floor Dryer, 120V Power
- Engineered airflow
- High performance air movement in a small package
- Multiple operating positions
- Read More...
Dry floors and more, even in confined spaces with this uniquely designed Dri-Eaz F504 Velo Slimline floor dryer, 120V power.
High volume airflow features a patent pending outlet design that ensures even, broad-path airflow for fast, consistent drying across all surfaces. 885 CFM provides maximum air circulation to dry carpets, rugs, and hard floor surfaces.
Multiple Operating Positions
This unit is equipped with multiple operating positions for drying floors, ceilings, walls and stairways quickly and efficiently. Versatile application makes this air mover ideal for any commercial job.
This low profile air mover is half the height of snail shell dryers and 25% shorter than competitive models. It's stackable for compact storage and saves space on the truck.
Compact & Stackable
This air mover is made for transport. Easily carry two units at once or stack up to six on a handtruck. No more awkward lifting and no more banging up hallways and doors.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: F504
- UPC: 847136000739
- Product Type: Velo Slimline Floor Dryer, 120V Power
- Product Dimensions: L: 18.00" x W: 23.00" x H: 9.00"
- Product Weight: 21.00 lbs.
- Application: Dries floors, walls, ceilings, and more
- Type: Electric Fan
- Max Air Flow: 885 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 185 watts
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 1.9 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Usage: Indoor
- Certified for Commercial Use: Yes
- Certifications: ETL , UL , CSA
- Energy Star Certified: No
- Fan Style: Blower/Air Mover
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Number of Speeds: 1
- Remote Control: No
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- Stackable for compact storage and save space on the truck
- Dry floors, ceilings, walls and stairways quickly and efficiently
- Easily carry two units at once or stack up to six on a handtruck
- Half the height of snail shell dryers and 25% shorter than competitive models
- Patent pending outlet design ensures even, broad-path airflow for fast, consistent drying across all surfaces
- Rugged rotomolded housing with new easy-carry handle