Dri-Eaz F412 LGR 7000XLi 29-Gallon Compact Portable Refrigerant Dehumidifier
- Automatically restarts after power outage
- Legendary rotomolded housing
- Removes up to 235 pints of moisture daily
- Read More...
Powerfully effective and designed for commercial environments, this Dri-Eaz F412 LGR 7000XLi 29-gallon compact portable refrigerant dehumidifier is the way to go!
Superior Moisture Removal
This unit removes more moisture than any other in its category! It removes 130 pints at AHAM specs with 80°F/60% RH and 235 pints moisture removal at saturation.
Rugged shock resistant Dri-Eaz rotomolded polyethylene shell is easy to maintain and the wheels won't mar furnishings. Designed for commercial use, this unit is built to last and provide sustainable results.
With front mounted, easy to use controls and a digital display with temperature and humidity readings, this unit is easy to operate. Temperature operating range is 33-100°F.
Set this dehumidifier wherever you need it most! With large rear wheels and a convenient handle, this unit is easy to transport. Simply tilt and roll! Move it where you need the most humidity control; it's designed for mobility.
- Model: F412DH
- UPC: 847136000364
- Product Type: LGR 7000XLi 29-Gallon Compact Portable Refrigerant
- Product Dimensions: L: 20.00" x W: 20.00" x H: 33.50"
- Product Weight: 107.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Blue
- Application: Controls indoor moisture
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Amps: 8.3 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Dehumidification Capacity: 235 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Compressor
- Refrigerant Type: R410A
- Operating Temperature: 33-100F
- Adjustable Humidistat: Yes
- Timer: No
- Drainage Options: Continuous
- Hose Connection: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Air Filter: Yes
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Automatic Defrost: Yes
- Casters: Yes
- Control Type: Electronic
- Suitable for Automobile Use: No
- Suitable for Commercial Use: Yes
- Wall Mountable: No
- Advanced Crossflow Technology maximizes efficiency even in low grain environments
- Built-in sensors monitor performance parameters allowing for automatic fan speed adjustments
- Ergonomic handle is 2" taller for easier use on stairs and folds down for storage
- Integrated cord and hose storage
- Sealed large-capacity pump basin is capable of handling the water from an unintentional defrost
- Versatile application with a standard 12 in. ductable outlet