Dri-Eaz F411 LGR 3500i Refrigerant Dehumidifier
- Built for the tough environments
- Delivers 170 pints at AHAM at only 10.5 amps
- Super-sized dehumidification
- Q & A
Keep commercial areas free of excessive moisture with this powerful, effective, and easy to use Dri-Eaz F411 LGR 3500i refrigerant dehumidifier.
Strong Moisture Removal
If you're looking to control excess moisture, this dehumidifier is a great choice! This unit removes up to 170 pints of moisture per day at AHAM specs.
This unit is built to last! Rugged shock resistant Dri-Eaz rotomolded polyethylene shell is easy to maintain and the wheels won't mar furnishings.
Featuring front mounted, easy to use controls and a digital display with temperature and humidity readings, this unit is easy to operate. It's a practical choice, and 100% user-friendly.
Benefit from easy portability! With large rear wheels and convenient handle, this unit is easy to transport. Move it where you need the most humidity control; it's designed for mobility.
- Model: F411DH
- UPC: 847136000111
- Product Type: LGR 3500i Refrigerant Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 40.50" x W: 23.00" x H: 24.00"
- Product Weight: 160.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Blue
- Application: Controls indoor moisture
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Amps: 10.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Dehumidification Capacity: 170 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Compressor
- Refrigerant Type: R410A
- Operating Temperature: 33-100F
- Adjustable Humidistat: Yes
- Drainage Options: Continuous
- Hose Connection: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Air Filter: Yes
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Automatic Defrost: Yes
- Casters: Yes
- Control Type: Electronic
- Suitable for Automobile Use: No
- Suitable for Commercial Use: Yes
- Wall Mountable: No
- Automatic humidistat control for personalized use
- Digital control panel with plain-English system messages, not codes
- Displays inlet and outlet temperature and RH for easy monitoring
- Groundbreaking water removal rate, up to 170 pints at AHAM
- If power is interrupted during operation, the unit will automatically restart when power is restored
- Rugged Dri-Eaz rotomolded housing is easy to maintain and won't mar furnishings