TPI F24H-TE 24" Industrial High Stand Fan With Rotary Switch
- Features Tilting Head and Aluminum Blades
- Read More...
The TPI F24H-TE 24" industrial high stand fan is the best way to get powerful cooling power in any large room or space. This commercial-grade fan with a stand height of 53" will provide the perfect amount of ventilation wherever you may need it.
The TPI F24H-TE 24" industrial high stand fan operates at three different speeds and its head tilts a full 360 degrees for versatile cooling.
The powerful 1/8 HP sleeve bearing motor for the TPI F24H-TE is completely enclosed and permanently lubricated for convenience and reliability.
This 24" industrial high stand fan has coated steel guards protecting the steel hub/spider aluminum paddle blades, and is sure to last a long time.
The TPI F24H-TE 24" industrial high stand fan moves air at a rate of 3600 on the lowest setting, and 5850 on the highest, for cooler air quickly.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: F24H-TE
- UPC: 686334854061
- Product Type: 24" Industrial High Stand Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 50.50" x W: 13.50" x H: 31.50"
- Product Weight: 30.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Powerfully and effectively cool large rooms and commercial spaces
- Type: Electric Fan
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Max Air Flow: 3600 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 24 inches
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 2.4 amps
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Pedestal
- Product Construction: Aluminum , Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1200-1484-1634
- Motor Type: 1/8 HP
- Remote Control: No
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 3 different fan speeds allow for customized cooling
- Coated steel guards protect the aluminum paddle blades
- Head tilts a full 360 degrees for versatile cooling
- Meets OSHA standards and is ETL certified for reliability
- Moves air at a rate up to 5850 CFM
- Sleeve bearing motor uses 120 volts