Mr Heater F242105 Single Tank-Top Propane Heater MH15TS - Electronic Ignition
- 15,000 BTUs per hour
- Electronic spark ignition switch
- Tip-over safety shut off
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Mr. Heater F242105 Single Tank-Top Propane Heater MH15TS
Mr. Heater torches the competition with the F242105 MH15TS Tank-Top Propane Heater. This easy to attach and easier to use infrared heater can be mounted to the top of any 5 to 20 pound propane tank and connects directly to its propane line to fuel the infrared heating lamp. The MH15TS produces between 10,000 and 15,000 BTUs per hour and has 3 adjustable heat settings. This heater offers tremendous portability and simplicity for camping, tailgating, construction sites, animal pens, graveyard seances, or any outdoor application you may come across. The Mr. Heater MH15TS design also features replaceable components for easy maintenance and an electronic spark ignition switch to start the heating lamp.
Safe and Portable Heating
Mr. Heater has been a top choice for economical heating for decades. The MH15TS proves that with its safe, functional, and portable design. This tank-top propane heater is built for the outdoors and made to last with its high quality chrome and stainless steel construction. The steel mounting bracket is easy to attach using the hand wheel and fits securely on top of 5 to 20 pound propane cylinders. The heating head is made of polished chrome and high grade mesh for optimal heat radiance and long lasting durability. You can safely set it on the ground, a bench, the back of a pick-up truck, or any level surface at any height for exceptional infrared heating.
The adjustable regulator dial provides 3 convenient heat settings: High, Medium, and Low. Operating the Mr. Heater Tank-Top Propane Heater on a lower heat setting will lower the BTU input and increase the hours of usage with a 20 pound propane tank:
- High: 15,000 BTU, 28 hours
- Medium: 12,000 BTU, 36 hours
- Low: 10,000 BTU, 43 hours
The MH15TS is also able to operate on a 1 pound propane cylinder and has a usage time of up to 90 minutes on a high heat setting.
The Mr. Heater F242105 MH15TS Tank-Top Propane Heater is a compact, infrared heater design with a number of extra functions and safety features to offer. This heater includes a control valve with a soft nose P.O.L. connection; efficiently uses propane as its fuel source; safety tip-over switch; an automatic shut off when the heater loses its flame; an electronic spark ignition switch to safely start the heating lamp; and it is easy to set up with no tools required.
When it comes to portable outdoor heating, Mr. Heat is a name you can trust. Whether it is for camping, sporting events, loading docks, or simply drying your socks, the MH15TS Tank-Top Propane Heater will always provide you with high quality performance and comfort.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: F242105
- UPC: 00089301421059
- Product Type: Spark Ignition Tank Top Propane Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 16.75" x W: 6.50" x H: 16.00"
- Product Weight: 3.25 lbs.
- Application: Outdoor infrared propane heater
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Type: Infrared Heater , Propane Heater
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Heating Capacity: 15000 BTUs
- Construction: Stainless Steel , Plastic
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Number of Heat Settings: 3
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Wall Mountable: No
- Ceiling Mountable: No
- Includes Mounting Bracket: Yes
- Heating Element: Propane
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Carrying Handle: No
- Includes Plug: No
- Alarm: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Fan Delay Function: No
- Adjustable heat control, 3 settings
- All components replaceable
- Automatic shut off with loss of flame
- Compact design
- Dial heater control
- Electronic spark ignition (piezo)
- No electricity requirement
- Operating time on 20 lbs. tank: 28 - 43 hours
- Polished chrome reflector
- Soft nose P.O.L.
- Tip-over safety switch
- Variable BTUs between 8,000 and 15,000 per hour
- Vent free