TPI F24-TE 24" Industrial Floor Fan With 3 Speed Settings
- Offers Adjustable Tilt for Targeted Airflow and Aluminum Paddles to Circulate the Air Effectively
- Read More...
The TPI F24-TE 24" industrial floor fan provides exceptional cooling and ventilation at a rapid pace, making it perfect for work environments. This powerful fan provides a clean, comfortable atmosphere for everyone to work in.
24 Inch Fan Head
The TPI F24-TE 24" industrial floor fan includes a large fan head that reaches all corners of the room with ease. This fan's wide angle coverage eliminates hotspots and provides a fully ventilated workspace.
360 Degree Tilt
The TPI F24-TE 24" industrial floor fan includes a fan head that tilts a full 360 degrees. Need some extra ventilation? Direct the airflow to any part of the room. This fan will provide a cool, clean space.
3 Speed Settings
The TPI F24-TE 24" industrial floor fan includes 3 fan speeds for cooling and ventilation flexibility. The high speed setting offers 6,350 CFM, making it perfect for ventilating stuffy work spaces.
The TPI F24-TE 24" industrial floor fan is permanently lubricated. This fan is effective; it runs smoothly, and you don't have to oil it yourself.
- Model: F24-TE
- UPC: 686334852852
- Product Type: 24" Industrial Floor Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 29.50" x W: 16.50" x H: 30.50"
- Product Weight: 23.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Used for cooling and ventilating industrial spaces
- Type: Electric
- Warranty: 1 year
- Air Flow: 6350 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 2.2 amps
- Certifications: OSHA
- Fan Style: Floor
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- Motor Type: Electric
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Manual
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 1/8 horsepower motor provides strong airflow
- 24 inch fan head cools large spaces
- 3 speed settings provide cooling and aeration flexibility
- Offers a durable fully enclosed motor
- Permanently lubricates so you don't have to oil it
- Provides a measured airflow of 6350 for optimal results