Patina F219 University of Kentucky Fire Pit
- Features 16 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel and an Extra Deep 24" Fire Pit
- Read More...
Bring the Patina F219 University of Kentucky fire pit into your backyard to instantly transform it into the Wildcats new favorite hang out! You'll be able to offer all the warmth and ambiance of a fire pit while you also delight fans with a steady supply of flame grilled steaks and hamburgers!
Built to Last
Patina chose to use 16 gauge cold rolled steel for this F219 outdoor fire pit in order to ensure an extremely durable product. It also features hand-welded legs and the finish is actually designed to look even better with time and weather!
An included grill with the Patina F219 fire pit means you're also getting your own backyard barbecue! Or, better yet, take advantage of its fully portable design and take it with you to grill at the next Wildcat tailgate party
Dual Fuel Options
This fire pit also gives you the option of burning either charcoal or wood, whichever you happen to have handy or perhaps whichever produces the flame grilled taste you prefer more!
An excellent warranty comes standard with this Patina fire pit, guaranteeing that the product will not burn through or rust for at least five years after purchase!
- Model: F219
- UPC: 830995002198
- Product Type: University of Kentucky Fire Pit
- Product Dimensions: L: 24.00" x W: 30.00" x H: 16.00"
- Product Weight: 50.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Bronze
- Application: Ideal for decks, patios, and outdoor living areas
- Type: Fireplace Heater
- Warranty: 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Coverage Area: 100 square feet
- Construction: Steel
- Finish: Rust/Patina
- Assembly Required: No
- Requires Venting: Yes
- Requires Gas Hook-Ups: No
- Safety Features: Safety ring
- Additional Features: Comes with a poker, BBQ grill, spark screen, and weather cover
- Easy to take with you anywhere, the next tailgate party included!
- Flame broiling is easy with the included barbecue grill
- Fun way to display Wildcat pride and gather the fans
- Gives you the choice of two fuel options, wood and charcoal
- Legs are hand-welded to provide a very stable surface, will not wobble
- Safety ring also doubles as a convenient carrying handle and foot rest when cool