Patina F216 Washington State University Fire Pit
- Features Hand-Welded Legs to Ensure Stability and Prevent Wobbling
- Read More...
The Patina F216 Washington State University fire pit will transform your backyard into a barbecue haven and Cougar fan get-away! The gorgeous rust patina finish promises to complement any decor and ages gracefully to look even better with time and weathering.
Sustains a Large Fire
Not only does the Patina F216 feature a deep 24" fire pit capable of sustaining a large fire, the precision cut-outs along the circumference allow greater ventilation for even larger, livelier flames.
There's no need to worry about this fire pit burning through or rusting for at least the next five years, thanks to Patina's 5 year warranty!
Two Fuel Choices
This outdoor fire pit gives you the choice of burning either charcoal or wood, whichever is more convenient for you or whichever provides the grill flavor you prefer.
Not only will your new Patina F216 fire pit arrive ready to use instantly, it's completely portable and the safety ring doubles as a carrying handle so you can haul it with you anywhere, the next Cougar tailgate party included!
- Model: F216
- Product Type: Washington State University Fire Pit
- Product Dimensions: L: 24.00" x W: 30.00" x H: 16.00"
- Product Weight: 50.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Bronze
- Application: Ideal for decks, patios, and outdoor living areas
- Type: Fireplace
- Warranty: 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Coverage Area: 100 square feet
- Construction: Steel
- Finish: Rust/Patina
- Assembly Required: No
- Requires Venting: Yes
- Requires Gas Hook-Ups: No
- Safety Features: Safety ring
- Additional Features: Comes with a poker, BBQ grill, spark screen, and weather cover
- Comes with everything you need included, no need to buy additional items
- Fully portable, easy to take with to an upcoming tailgate!
- Guaranteed not to burn through or rust for at least five years
- Safety screen doubles as convenient carrying handle
- Spark screen protects from stray sparks or coals escaping
- Use the weather cover to protect the fuel from the elements