Patina F210 University of California Berkeley Fire Pit
- Features a Gorgeous Rust Patina Finish that Ages Beautifully
- Read More...
Show some school pride with the Patina F210 University of California Berkeley fire pit! You'll have a blast watching the shadows cast through cut-outs in the shape of the notorious Golden Bears and you'll want to take it with you everywhere you go!
The Patina F210 fire pit is hand-welded and hand-finished to ensure that everything is up to Patina's standards. The three hand-welded legs guarantee the most stable surface possible so you don't have to worry about wobbling.
An included grill with this portable fire pit means you can easily flame broil some steaks or hamburgers no matter where you are. You can cook dinner from the backyard or from the beach!
Cut Out Designs
Cut-outs of the "Cal" nickname as well as the Golden Bears will be sure to draw crowds in and will captivate and entertain all night long as they throw dancing shadows on the surrounding surface.
Mesh Spark Screen
The included spark screen adds an additional measure of safety to this Patina F210 fire pit. It fits easily inside and circles around the entire circumference of the fire pit to protect against sparks and coals escaping.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: F210
- UPC: 830995002105
- Product Type: University of California Berkeley Fire Pit
- Product Dimensions: L: 24.00" x W: 30.00" x H: 16.00"
- Product Weight: 50.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Bronze
- Application: Ideal for decks, patios, outdoor living areas
- Type: Fireplace Heater
- Warranty: 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Coverage Area: 100 square feet
- Construction: Steel
- Finish: Copper , Rust/Patina
- Assembly Required: No
- Requires Venting: Yes
- Requires Gas Hook-Ups: No
- Safety Features: Safety ring
- Additional Features: Comes with a poker, BBQ grill, spark screen, and weather cover
- Can be used with both charcoal and wood, whichever is more convenient
- Easy to transport and take with to the park or the beach
- Guaranteed not to burn through or rust for at least five years
- No complicated set-up, comes ready to go!
- Perfect for flame-broiling steaks
- Shows school spirit in a fun, unique way!