TPI F18H-TE 18" Industrial High Stand Fan With Rotary Switch
- Features Tilting Head and Coated Steel Guards
- Read More...
The TPI F18H-TE 18" industrial high stand fan is great for cooling offices, meeting rooms, break rooms, classrooms and more! The TPI F18H-TE will clear out hot spots and keep fresh air moving-- it offers convenient leveled cooling for any space.
Easily adjust the speed of your TPI F18H-TE 18" industrial high stand fan by using the rotary switch. The head also tilts 360 degrees for versatility.
The TPI F18H-TE 18" industrial high stand fan has a 120V 1-phase, 3-speed sleeve bearing motor. It is totally enclosed and permanently lubricated for reliability.
The overall height of the TPI F18H-TE stand is 53", offering leveled cooling needed in large commercial spaces.
Know that your TPI 18" industrial high stand fan is built-to-last, with coated steel guards and aluminum paddle blades. The F18H-TE meets OSHA standards.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: F18H-TE
- UPC: 686334797306
- Product Type: 18" Industrial High Stand Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 25.50" x W: 13.00" x H: 50.50"
- Product Weight: 40.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Ideal for level cooling of industrial areas and large rooms
- Type: Electric Fan
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Max Air Flow: 3200 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 18 inches
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 1.5 amps
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Pedestal
- Product Construction: Aluminum , Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1370-1550-1660
- Motor Type: 1/8 HP sleeve bearing
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rotary switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- Coated steel guards protect the fan blade
- Durable steel hub/spider aluminum paddle blades
- Head tilts 360 degrees for versatile cooling
- Meets OSHA standards
- Rotary switch for convenient operation
- SJT type 3 conduction with a 10 feet long cord