TPI F18-TE 18" Commercial Floor Fan With Aluminum Paddles
- Offers a High CFM of 5750 for Optimal Airflow and a Tilt of 360 Degrees for Targeted Cooling
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
Industrial work spaces need to be well-ventilated, and this fan is an ideal choice. The TPI F18-TE 18" commercial floor fan provides superior cooling and ventilation quickly and efficiently.
Includes 3 Fan Speeds
The TPI F18-TE 18" commercial floor fan offers 3 fan speeds for personalized cooling and aeration. High, medium, and low speeds provide amazing results.
The TPI F18-TE 18" commercial floor fan includes a powerful 1/8 horsepower, 2.2 amp motor for effectiveness. This fan gets the air moving, providing a cleaner, cooler work environment.
The TPI F18-TE 18" commercial floor fan includes a head tilt feature that lets your direct the airflow. 360 degrees of tilt allows you to point this fan in any direction, productively clearing the air.
The TPI F18-TE 18" commercial floor fan includes a high CFM for optimal airflow. This fan offers a high CFM of 5750 and a low CFM of 3500. No matter what speed setting you choose, there's no shortage of power.
- Model: F18-TE
- Product Type: 18" Commercial Floor Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 22.00" x W: 14.00" x H: 23.00"
- Product Weight: 23.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Used for commercial cooling and ventilation
- Type: Electric
- Warranty: 1 year
- Air Flow: 5750 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 18 inches
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 2.2 amps
- Certifications: OSHA
- Fan Style: Floor
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Number of Speeds: 3
- Motor Type: Electric
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Manual
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 2.2 amps of power will meet your needs
- Cools and ventilates work spaces quickly
- Ideal for a garage, workshop, or factory work environment
- Includes a powerful CFM for optimal airflow
- Offers 3 fan speeds for personalized use
- This fan will keep workers feeling cool
from Santa Monica, CA, USA