Dri-Eaz F174-BLU Vortex Axial 1.0 HP Ventilation Fan
- Easy to use design
- Operates as a standalone or with Sto & Go ducting
- Powerful 1.0 hp motor
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Use this powerful and effective Dri-Eaz F174-BLU Vortex Axial 1.0 HP ventilation fan to keep work areas well-ventilated and exceptionally clean.
Wet & Dry Use
Propel dry air across large open areas to aid in drying or use it to ventilate working areas, remove dust, debris, and more. This high powered vortex axel fan is designed for wet/dry use.
Durable & Stackable
This unit is a great space saver. It's stackable, so storing it after use is easy. Moreover, it's small enough to pack and store in a work truck. It's constructed from durable rotomolded polyethelene and will last through years of use.
Control odors commonly associated with work environments, circulate the air, and keep work areas as dry as they need to be. This powerful fan is designed to improve indoor air quality in the workplace.
This Dri-Eaz fan has the power to reach across a 125 sq. ft. area. Keep floors dry and free of dust. Use it to help dry wet paint or carpets after cleaning. It's a blower worthy of any commercial environment.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: F174-BLU
- UPC: 847136000036
- Product Type: Vortex Axial 1.0 HP Ventilation Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 18.70" x W: 15.70" x H: 19.20"
- Product Weight: 35.00 lbs.
- Product Color: blue, yellow
- Application: Ventilates confined spaces, dries carpets, floors and more, plus it controls indoor odors
- Type: Electric Fan
- Max Air Flow: 2041 CFM
- Diameter: 15 inches
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 7.4 amps
- Usage: Indoor
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certified for Commercial Use: Yes
- Energy Star Certified: No
- Certifications: UL
- Fan Style: Blower/Air Mover
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Number of Speeds: 1
- Motor Type: 1.0HP, 1 phase
- Remote Control: No
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- A built-in handle and simple 1-speed switch make operation a snap
- Can effectively drive air through ducting or across large open areas
- Improves indoor air quality and removes unwanted odors
- Propels dry air across large open areas to aid in drying
- Use the Vortex to ventilate, create negative pressure, or add to a complete drying system
- Will ventilate confined spaces through up to 125 feet