TPI F12-TE 12" Industrial Floor Fan
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Cool fast and effectively using the TPI F12-TE 12 inch industrial floor fan for a variety of needs and applications.
The TPI F12-TE 12 inch industrial floor fan is built tough for industrial settings with a steel hub, coasted steel guards, and spider aluminum paddle blades.
In the workplace nothing is more important than safety so the TPI industrial floor fan is both ETL listed and OSHA approved for high standards of quality construction.
Choose from three fan speeds at 1120 CFM on low, 1420 CFM on medium, and 1650 CFM on high and a 360 degree tilting head for even air distribution.
Operating the TPI F12-TE 12 inch industrial floor fan is a breeze with a simple rotary switch and permanently lubricated design for continuously smooth operation with minimal disturbances.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: F12-TE
- UPC: 686334798617
- Product Type: 12" Industrial Floor Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 17.00" x W: 9.50" x H: 18.00"
- Product Weight: 13.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: For warehouses, garages, and industrial sites
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Type: Electric Fan
- Max Air Flow: 1650 CFM
- Diameter: 12 inches
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Oscillation: Yes
- Watts: 22 watts
- Amps: 1.1 amps
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Floor
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1590
- Motor Type: Sleeve bearing, enclosed, 1/12 HP
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rotary switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- For added ease of operation the unit includes a 10 foot power cord
- Fully enclosed design for solid execution
- Meets standards of safety for OSHA and ETL listings
- Minimal maintenance with a permanently lubricated design
- Offers long lasting durability with steel and aluminum construction
- Use in versatile conditions with three fan speeds to choose from!