Patina Group F116 Atlantic Coast Fire Pit
- Features a Steel Construction for Years of Warmth and Sturdy Tripod Base for Added Safety
- Read More...
Inspired by the great American landscape, the Patina Products F116 Atlantic Coast fire pit lets you enjoy comforting firelight and warmth from wherever you may be! This classic design makes a great fixture in your outdoor entertainment space four seasons long.
Easy to Transport
Take the Patina Products F116 Atlantic Coast fire pit his easy to transport from your patio to the beach with easy-grip handles that also double as a comfortable footrest!
Using your Patina fire pit is more than just a great way to bring warmth and light to the night, you can also cook all your favorite grill food using the included barbecue grill accessory.
Built with your safety in mind, the Patina Products F116 Atlantic Coast fire pit has a solid steel welded tripod base to prevent wobbling or tipping over. Keep you and your home safe with confidence!
No Assembly Required
It's easy to set-up and operate your new outdoor fire hearth. Just open the box, light up a charcoal or wood fire, and relax in pure comfort. No complicated assembly is required.
- Model: F116
- UPC: 830995001160
- Product Type: Atlantic Coast Fire Pit
- Product Dimensions: L: 24.00" x W: 30.00" x H: 16.00"
- Product Weight: 50.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Bronze
- Application: For outdoor heating and lighting
- Type: Fireplace Heater
- Warranty: 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Coverage Area: 100 square feet
- Construction: Steel
- Finish: Copper , Rust/Patina
- Assembly Required: No
- Requires Venting: Yes
- Requires Gas Hook-Ups: No
- Safety Features: Safety ring
- Additional Features: Comes with a poker, BBQ grill, spark screen, and weather cover
- A natural rust patina finish looks great in any garden
- Easily move the fire pit from your patio to beyond with a fully portable design
- Inspired by the great American Atlantic Coast enjoy this fun marine-themed fire pit!
- Manufactured from only the highest quality 16-gauge steel
- Safety ring keeps you safe while also acting as a comfortable footrest!
- The tripod base is welded together from cold-rolled steel for added stability and support!