Patina Products F113 Safari Fire Pit
- Features a Safety Ring for Added Protection and Portable Design for Easy Transportation
- Read More...
Lions and tigers and...giraffes, oh my! The Patina Products F113 Safari fire pit features a fun outdoor design ideal for any patio, garden, or deck! Made for mobility, the unit is easy to lift and take with you on many adventures to the beach and beyond.
The Patina Products F113 Safari fire pit has a natural rust patina finish that ages beautifully over time so you can always enjoy the aesthetic as if it were new.
The unit boasts welded steel legs that form a tripod base for ultra-sturdy support of the fire pit, fuel, and fire. The unit features an all 16-guage cold-rolled steel construction.
There is never any complicated set-up or time consuming installation with the Patina Products F113 Safari fire pit. Just open the box, light a fire, and sit back in relaxation!
Keep your Patina fire pit at home as a permanent fixture in your outdoor entertainment area, or take it with you on camping trips or evenings at the beach! The compact design and easy-grip handle make transport easy.
- Model: F113
- UPC: 830995001139
- Product Type: Safari Fire Pit
- Product Dimensions: L: 24.00" x W: 30.00" x H: 16.00"
- Product Weight: 50.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Bronze
- Application: Provides outdoor warmth and lighting for your outdoor space
- Type: Fireplace
- Warranty: 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Coverage Area: 100 square feet
- Construction: Steel
- Finish: Rust/Patina
- Assembly Required: No
- Requires Venting: Yes
- Requires Gas Hook-Ups: No
- Safety Features: Safety ring
- Additional Features: Comes with a poker, BBQ grill, spark screen, and weather cover
- Includes a poker and spark screen for added convenience
- Sturdy legs are welded onto the base for added support
- The fire pit won't rust or burn through for years of reliable service
- Unique safari design is sure to bring enchantment to any garden or patio!
- Unit arrives fully assembled so all you have to do is take it out of the box
- Use wood or charcoal to light a fire for easy fuel versatility