Patina F101 Mosaic Santa Fe Fire Pit
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
A Patina 101 Mosaic Santa Fe fire pit will easily elevate any outdoor gathering with its charming looks and grilling abilities! It's so easy to transport, you'll be able to bring a fire with you wherever you go.
Enjoy grilling? With the Patina 101 you can use both charcoal or wood, whichever your tastes prefer and use the included BBQ grill to make hamburgers and steaks grilled to perfection.
There's nothing like a fire to create a gathering place, and the Patina 101 fire pit is no exception. It's warmth and allure will draw your guests in time after time.
This Mosaic Santa Fe fire pit cut-outs will cast dancing shadows onto the surface around the fire pit and captivate you with each use.
An included mesh safety screen not only keeps sparks and coals inside the fire pit, it helps keep little fingers out! The weather cover of this Patina 101 can also be used as an additional safety feature for the entire family, regardless of the ages!
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: F101
- UPC: 830995001016
- Product Type: Mosaic Santa Fe Fire Pit
- Product Dimensions: L: 24.00" x W: 30.00" x H: 16.00"
- Product Weight: 50.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Bronze
- Application: Ideal for decks, patios, and outdoor living areas
- Warranty: 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Type: Fireplace Heater
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Coverage Area: 100 square feet
- Construction: Steel
- Finish: Copper , Rust/Patina
- Assembly Required: No
- Requires Venting: Yes
- Requires Gas Hook-Ups: No
- Safety Features: Safety ring
- Additional Features: Includes a poker, BBQ grill, spark screen, and weather cover
- Guaranteed not to rust or burn through for five years
- Included BBQ grill makes it easy to grill the perfect hamburger
- Legs are welded to ensure stability
- Natural rust patina finish ages gracefully and looks even better with time
- Transports from the backyard to the beach easily
- Works with both wood and charcoal, whichever you prefer