Hoshizaki F-500BAF 478 Pound Self-Contained Flake Ice Maker
- Q & A
Sliding Bin Door
The Hoshizaki F-500BAF comes with a sliding bin door that gives you easy access to the flake ice.
Protected Gear Motor
You don't have to worry about the F-500BAF's gear motor overloading. A circuit breaker keeps it in great condition for years of use.
This flaker comes with an ice scoop to help you take out as much ice as you need.
The Hoshizaki F-500BAF 478 pound self-contained flake ice maker allows you to adjust all four of the legs so that you can keep the unit at the height that's best for you.
- Model: F-500BAF
- Product Type: 478 Pound Self-Contained Flake Ice Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 29.00" x W: 38.00" x H: 42.00"
- Product Weight: 270.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Ice maker ideal for restaurant meat, seafood and salad bar displays
- Warranty: , 2 year on parts and labor; 5 years on compressor and condenser coil parts
- Voltage: volts, 120 volts
- Amps: amps, 20 amps
- Frequency: Hz, 60 Hz
- Certifications: NSF , UL , UL , NSF
- Daily Ice Making Capacity: 478 pounds
- Ice Shape: Flake
- Number of Ice Sizes: 1
- Installation: Freestanding
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Refrigerant Type: R404A
- Energy Usage: 6 Kwh
- Ambient Water Temperature Range: 45°-100°F
- Operating Water Temperature Range: 45°-90°F
- Water Pressure: 460 PSI
- Condensing Unit: Air Cooled
- Display Type: LED
- Automatic Overflow Protection: No
- Ice Storage: Yes
- Storage Capacity: 250 pounds
- Removable Ice Bin: No
- Reversible Door: No
- Built-In Filtration System: Yes
- Easy access to ice with sliding bin door
- Front air exchange makes installation simpler
- Leg height is adjustable
- Makes flake ice, not ice cubes
- Produces up to 478 pounds of ice in one day
- Stainless steel construction for long-lasting durability