Brasilia Excelsior-3R Excelsior 3 Group Raised Espresso Machine
- Q & A
Compatible with Large Cups
The Brasilia Excelsior-3R Excelsior 3 group raised automatic espresso machine is perfect for 16 oz cups, china mugs, takeaway cups and tall latte glasses because it features raised group heads.
Drip Tray and Drink Prep Area
The Excelsior-3R Excelsior 3 group raised automatic espresso machine features a drip tray and a drink preparation area built-in to the wide circular base.
Makes a Variety of Coffee Types
This automatic espresso machine can make decaffeinated coffee, origin coffees, special blends and ground coffee because the brew groups can be used with coffee pods.
Drinks Stay Hot
The Excelsior-3R Excelsior comes with a cup warmer that keeps drinks hot for a longer amount of time.
- Model: Excelsior-3R
- Product Type: Excelsior 3 Group Raised Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 23.00" x W: 41.70" x H: 25.60"
- Product Weight: 250.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Extracts delicious espresso in professional and home settings
- Voltage: volts, 240 volts
- Watts: watts, 5000 watts
- Amps: 22.6 amps
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Frothing Attachment: No
- Boiler Capacity in Liters: 18 liters
- Direct Water Connection: Yes
- Thermostat: No
- Built-In Cup Warmer: Yes
- Finish: Stainless steel
- Heat Exchanger System: Yes
- Removable Drip Tray: No
- Built-In Grinder: No
- Compatible with Pods: Yes
- Pressurized Filter Basket: No
- Number of Group Heads: 3
- A cup warmer allows drinks to stay hot for a longer period of time
- All working temperatures and conditions feature a temperature stability of +/- 0.5 degrees
- Each brew group features a pre-infusion device and automatic washing and rinsing cycles
- Features an electronic control system with an auto-diagnostic facility that helps you recognize maintenance needs or malfunctions
- For perfect espresso from any blend, each brew group has a 3 position flow selector that allows water temperature control
- You'll always know when more water is needed with a boiler water level gauge