Brasilia Excelsior-3 Excelsior 3 Group Automatic Espresso Machine with High Flow Nozzle
- Q & A
The Brasilia Excelsior-3 Excelsior 3 group automatic espresso machine features a drink preparation area and a large drip tray as a part of the wide circular base. It is perfect for environments where clients expect the best such as bars, cafes, hotels and restaurants. The Excelsior-3 Excelsior 3 group automatic espresso machine creates the finest coffee with a style unmatched by combining superior manufacturing and design.
Can be Used with Multiple Cup Volumes
The Brasilia Excelsior-3 Excelsior 3 group automatic espresso machine features a continuous delivery system but also caters to all cup volumes with a fully automatic delivery system.
Continuous Dispensing and Strong Steam Supply
The Excelsior-3 Excelsior 3 group automatic espresso machine features a large capacity boiler that offers a strong steam supply and continuous dispensing.
High Flow Nozzle Design
This automatic espresso machine features a high flow nozzle design on the included stainless steel steam wands.
Great for Ground Coffee
The Excelsior-3 Excelsior is ideal for decaffeinated, origin coffees, special blends and ground coffee because the brew groups can be arranged for use with coffee pods.
- Model: Excelsior-3
- Product Type: Excelsior 3 Group Automatic Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 23.00" x W: 41.70" x H: 22.00"
- Product Weight: 225.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Designed to extract delicious tasting espresso in professional and home settings
- Voltage: volts, 240 volts
- Watts: watts, 5000 watts
- Amps: 22.6 amps
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Frothing Attachment: No
- Boiler Capacity in Liters: 18 liters
- Boiler Capacity in Ounces: 608 ounces
- Direct Water Connection: Yes
- Thermostat: No
- Built-In Cup Warmer: No
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Heat Exchanger System: Yes
- Removable Drip Tray: No
- Built-In Grinder: No
- Compatible with Pods: Yes
- Pressurized Filter Basket: No
- Number of Group Heads: 3
- All working temperatures and conditions feature a temperature stability of +/- 0.5 degrees
- Drinks will stay hot for a longer period of time with a cup warmer
- For perfect espresso from any blend, each brew group has a 3 position flow selector that allows water temperature control
- Recognize maintenance needs or malfunctions easily with an electronic control system and auto diagnostic facility
- The brew groups come with automatic washing and rinsing cycles and a pre-infusion device
- You'll always know when more water is needed with a boiler water level gauge