Brasilia Excelsior-2R Excelsior 2 Group Raised Espresso Machine
- Features Stainless Steel Wands for Steam with High Flow Nozzle Design
- Read More...
Raised Group Heads
The Brasilia Excelsior-2R Excelsior 2 group raised automatic espresso machine is a raised machine, making it perfect for 16 oz cups, china mugs, takeaway cups and tall latte glasses.
Wide Circular Base
The Excelsior-2R Excelsior 2 group raised automatic espresso machine has a wide circular base that can be used as a drip tray and a drink preparation area.
Can Be Used with Coffee Pods
This automatic espresso machine features brew groups that can be used with coffee pods. This means decaffeinated coffee, origin coffees, special blends and ground coffee can all be made with ease.
Cup Warmer Included
The Excelsior-2R Excelsior allows drinks to stay hot for longer periods of time with a cup warmer.
- Model: Excelsior-2R
- Product Type: Excelsior 2 Group Raised Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 23.00" x W: 33.50" x H: 25.60"
- Product Weight: 215.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Perfect for making professional-quality espresso and other coffee drinks
- Voltage: volts, 240 volts
- Watts: watts, 3500 watts
- Amps: 16.1 amps
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Frothing Attachment: No
- Boiler Capacity in Liters: 11.4 liters
- Boiler Capacity in Ounces: 385.5 ounces
- Direct Water Connection: Yes
- Thermostat: No
- Built-In Cup Warmer: Yes
- Finish: Stainless steel
- Heat Exchanger System: Yes
- Removable Drip Tray: No
- Built-In Grinder: No
- Compatible with Pods: Yes
- Pressurized Filter Basket: No
- Number of Group Heads: 2
- Drinks will stay hot for a longer period of time with a cup warmer
- Features temperature stability of +/- 0.5 degrees C at all working temperatures and conditions
- Recognize maintenance needs or malfunctions easily with an electronic control system and auto diagnostic facility
- The brew groups come with automatic washing and rinsing cycles and a pre-infusion device
- The brew groups have a 3 position flow selector that allow water temperature control for perfect espresso from any blend
- Includes a boiler water level gauge so you'll always know when more water is needed