Brasilia Excelsior-2 Excelsior 2 Group Automatic Espresso Machine with 3 Position Flow Selector
- Q & A
Fully Automatic Delivery System
The Brasilia Excelsior-2 Excelsior 2 group automatic espresso machine caters to all cup volumes with a fully automatic delivery system. It also features a continuous delivery system.
Large Capacity Boiler
The Excelsior-2 Excelsior 2 group automatic espresso machine offers continuous dispensing and strong steam supply with a large capacity boiler.
Stainless Steel Steam Wands
This automatic espresso machine comes complete with stainless steel wands for steam that feature a high flow nozzle design.
Can Be Used with Coffee Pods
The Excelsior-2 Excelsior features brew groups that can be arranged for use with coffee pods, making it ideal for decaffeinated, origin coffees, special blends and ground coffee.
- Model: Excelsior-2
- Product Type: Excelsior 2 Group Automatic Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 23.00" x W: 33.50" x H: 22.00"
- Product Weight: 200.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Makes delicious espresso in professional and home environments
- Voltage: volts, 240 volts
- Watts: watts, 3500 watts
- Amps: 16.1 amps
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Frothing Attachment: No
- Boiler Capacity in Liters: 11.4 liters
- Boiler Capacity in Ounces: 385.5 ounces
- Direct Water Connection: Yes
- Thermostat: No
- Built-In Cup Warmer: Yes
- Finish: Stainless steel
- Heat Exchanger System: Yes
- Removable Drip Tray: No
- Built-In Grinder: No
- Compatible with Pods: Yes
- Pressurized Filter Basket: No
- Number of Group Heads: 2
- A cup warmer allows drinks to stay hot for a longer period of time
- Each brew group features a pre-infusion device and automatic washing and rinsing cycles
- Features an electronic control system with an auto-diagnostic facility that helps you recognize maintenance needs or malfunctions
- Features temperature stability of +/- 0.5 degrees C at all working temperatures and conditions
- Includes a boiler water level gauge so you'll always know when more water is needed
- The brew groups have a 3 position flow selector that allow water temperature control for perfect espresso from any blend