UniFlame Corporation EWUR730SP Northgate Electric Patio Heater
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Heat up your life and extend the summer season for your outdoor living space with the UniFlame Corporation EWUR730SP Northgate electric patio heater! Take away the chill from winter air and enjoy your patio, pool deck, or garden longer into the fall and earlier in the spring. The Northgate warms a full 12-foot diameter for you and your guests!
The UniFlame Corporation EWUR730SP Northgate electric patio heater boasts halogen heating technology using a 1,200-watt halogen bulb with an equivalent of 4,095 BTU's of powerful warmth!
For years of reliable outdoor service, the Northgate patio heating unit is constructed with weather-resistant hardware and is CSA certified for safety, quality construction, and durability in harsh environments.
In case the unit becomes compromised, the UniFlame EWUR730SP Northgate electric patio heater has an internal shut-off system for tilt-over protection. Never compromise your safety with a Blue Rhino product!
No gas, propane, or combustible materials are required to operate the Uniflame patio heat lamp! Instead, simply plug the unit into any standard wall outlet for soft light heat waves that are more energy efficient than regular heaters.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: EWUR730SP
- UPC: 795008310014
- Product Type: Northgate Electric Patio Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 19.70" x W: 19.70" x H: 63.00"
- Product Weight: 26.70 lbs.
- Application: Great for decks, patios, screened porches and balconies
- Type: Patio Heater
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 12 square feet
- Watts: 1200 watts
- Amps: 15 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: CSA
- Style: Table top , Lamp
- Construction: Wood
- Heating Capacity: 4095 BTUs
- Cord Length: 8 feet
- Suitable for Commercial Use: No
- Safety Features: Automatic shut-off tilt valve
- A full 12-foot diameter coverage area provides powerful warmth for you and guests
- Enjoy whisper-quiet comfort with silent heat waves up to 4,095 BTU's!
- For easy of installation and added convenience, the heat lamp includes an 8-foot cord
- For protection against moisture, heat, and other outdoor elements, the unit has weather resistant hardware!
- Setting up is fast and easy with ultra-simple assembly that requires no complicated tools
- The unit has an internal tilt-over protection system that cuts power for added safety