La Pavoni ESW-8 Stradivari 8-Cup Manual Espresso Machine
(click to enlarge)
- Includes Cappuccino Automatic Frother and Brass Boilers Plated with Nickel
- Read More...
With boilers are made of solid brass plated with nickel, the La Pavoni Stradivari is designed to reduce limescale mineral deposits.
The La Pavoni Stradivari espresso maker has a steam wand and a Cappuccino Automatic attachment for frothing milk.
The on and off switches are recessed, making the design more simple and streamlined.
The La Pavoni espresso machine has an internal thermometer to keep the bar pressure stable.
- Model: ESW-8
- Product Type: Stradivari 8-Cup Manual Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.00" x W: 7.00" x H: 12.00"
- Product Weight: 14.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Chrome/Wood
- Application: Professional espresso extraction for home use
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's warranty , 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120 volts
- Watts: 1000 watts, 1000 watts
- Certifications: ETL , ETL
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Boiler Construction: Brass
- Pressure Gauge: Yes
- Filter Basket Size: 12 oz.
- Thermostat: Yes
- Adjustable Pressurestat: No
- Finish: Silver Chrome
- Frothing Attachment: Yes
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Boiler Capacity: 0.6 liters
- Direct Water Line: No
- Portafilter Type: 51 mm
- Built-In Cup Warmer: No
- Removable Drip Tray: Yes
- Number of Group Heads: 1
- Boilers made of solid brass and plated with nickel are resistant to limescale mineral build-up
- Chrome and wood complement the elegant lines of the machine, which was designed to resemble a Stradivari violin
- Includes demonstration video and gift box
- Stainless steel heating elements heat water in 5 min. and produce steam in 10 min.
- Steams milk through steam wand and Cappuccino Automatic attachment
- Makes up to 8 cups of espresso, each 2 oz.