Cecilware ESP1-110V Venezia II Automatic Espresso Machine
- Q & A
Dazzle your staff and your customers alike with a brand new Cecilware ESP1-110V Venezia II semi automatic espresso machine! Even your newest employees will be able to quickly master the art of espresso extraction, and the consistency and intensity of the extractions will keep your clientele coming back.
With an automatic espresso machine, the work is done for you. Produce a single or double shot of espresso or pour a straight continuous flow, all with just the touch of a button. It's really that easy!
Dual Pressure Gauge
Numbers are everything when it comes to espresso. Take advantage of having a dual pressure gauge on this Cecilware ESP1-110V espresso machine to display the water pressure as well as the boiler steam pressure at just a glance. For always delicious and always consistent results, make sure both are right where you want them before you extract your espresso.
The commercial style bent steam wand on the Venezia II espresso machine allows you to create a professional steam and froth ideal for serving drinks like macchiatos, lattes and cappuccinos. It also doubles as a hot water dispenser, allowing you to create an Americano without leaving the machine, as well as serving an assortment of hot beverages and foods like tea, cocoa, cider or even hot soups.
The LED screen is connected to microprocessor technology inside the ESP1-110V Cecilware espresso machine that allows you to choose your output amount with a user-friendly touch pad. Classy and practical!
- Model: ESP1-110V
- Product Type: Venezia II Automatic Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 21.50" x W: 21.56" x H: 20.31"
- Product Weight: 104.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Commercial espresso brewing
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120 volts
- Watts: 300 watts, 3000 watts
- Certifications: ETL , NSF , ETL, NSF
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Frothing Attachment: Yes
- Boiler Capacity in Ounces: 192 ounces
- Boiler Construction: Stainless Steel
- Direct Water Connection: Yes
- Thermostat: Yes
- Built-In Cup Warmer: Yes
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Heat Exchanger System: Yes
- Removable Drip Tray: Yes
- Built-In Grinder: No
- Compatible with Pods: No
- Pressurized Filter Basket: No
- Number of Group Heads: 1
- Ability to connect to a direct water line will save you time typically spent re-filling the tank
- Even a new espresso barista can master this machine with its easy touch pad LED screen
- If you don't need an espresso shot, you can choose the continuous flow for coffee
- Meet any consumer's demands with single shot, double shot, or continous flow options
- Meet even the highest demands with the capacity to produce 200-300 quarts per hour
- Save yourself time and take advantage of the auto cleaning function!