La Pavoni ESC-8 Stradivari 8-Cup Manual Espresso Machine with Stainless Steel Construction
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The La Pavoni Stradivari has a 20 oz. stainless steel boiler with nickel plating, which is large enough to resist limescale mineral build-up.
The elegant espresso machine is triple plated with shiny chrome for a beautiful finish.
The La Pavoni ESC-8 Stradivari milk frothing system has a steam wand and an automatic frothing attachment for creamy espresso drinks.
An internal thermostat keeps the pressure on the La Pavoni Stradivari espresso machine at a constant for excellent extraction.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: ESC-8
- UPC: 725182200559
- Product Type: Stradivari 8-Cup Manual Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.00" x W: 7.00" x H: 12.00"
- Product Weight: 14.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Chrome
- Application: High quality manual extractions within the home
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's warranty , 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120 volts
- Watts: 1000 watts, 1000 watts
- Certifications: ETL , ETL
- Commercial Use: No
- Boiler Construction: Brass
- Pressure Gauge: Yes
- Filter Basket Size: 12 oz.
- Thermostat: Yes
- Adjustable Pressurestat: No
- Finish: Triple plated chrome
- Frothing Attachment: Yes
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Boiler Capacity: 0.6 liters
- Direct Water Line: No
- Portafilter Type: 51 mm
- Built-In Cup Warmer: No
- Removable Drip Tray: Yes
- Number of Group Heads: 1
- Comes with gift box and demonstration video
- Design inspired by violin maker Antonio Stradivari
- Includes Cappuccino Automatic for steaming milk
- Internal thermostat monitors temperature and pressure
- Makes 8 cups of espresso at once
- Stainless steel boiler designed to ensure less limescale mineral build-up