Amba ES-20 Jeeves E Straight Electric Towel Warmer
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Amba ES-20 Jeeves E straight electric towel warmer uses a glycol/water mixture that diffuses the heat from the heating element and stops the liquid from freezing. All 12 of the crossbars and the 2 vertical bars heat up. The ES-20 Jeeves E straight electric towel warmer is designed to dry and warm towels and bathrobes but can also be used for drying bathing suits, for commercial use in hotel bathrooms, to hang pressed pants on and to dry delicate garments.
Various Finishes Available
The Amba ES-20 Jeeves E straight electric towel warmer comes in your choice of a white, oil rubbed bronze, brushed or polished finish.
Security Thermo Fuse Temperature
The ES-20 Jeeves E straight electric towel warmer automatically cuts out if the unit exceeds 242 degrees F as a safety precaution.
Child Safe Surface Temperature
This electric towel warmer doesn't have exposed elements and features a safe surface temperature of 154-158 degrees F.
Optimal Energy Consumption and Safety
The Amba ES-20 Jeeves E has a built-in thermostat and internal thermal cut-out for optimal energy consumption and safety.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: ES-20
- Product Type: Jeeves E Straight Electric Towel Warmer
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.50" x W: 20.50" x H: 31.00"
- Product Weight: 20.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Various
- Application: Keeps towels and bathrobes warm and dry
- Warranty: 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Watts: 175 watts
- Amps: 1.5 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Style: Built-in
- Usage: Pools , Saunas , Spas , Home bathrooms , Kitchens , Mudrooms , Boats
- Number of Towel Bars: 12
- Average Temperature Range: 145-154 ° F ° F
- Safety Cutout Temperature: 158 ° F
- BTUs: 597
- Construction: Stainless steel
- Installation Required: Yes
- Installation Information: The rails should be installed by an electrician according to the local electrical code (which may be required to be GFCI
- Control Type: Switch
- Additional Features: Integrated security thermofuse, set at 242 °F, adds additional safety
- Can be used in commercial environments as well as residential environments
- Constructed of reusable, recyclable materials to prevent harm to the environment
- Prevents bathrobes and towels from being permeated by must and odor
- Provides safety and saves energy with a thermal cutout and internal thermostat
- Reduces the occurrence of mold and mildew by controlling the humidity levels in the bathroom
- Saves water and reduces laundry load sizes by keeping towels dry and warm