Seasons Comfort ERH185 Portable Radiant Space Heater
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Keep your space warm and comfy with the Seasons Comfort ERH185 portable radiant space heater. Ideal for a wide range of applications, the spot heater is ideal for offices, bedrooms, reading spaces, dorms, and apartments!
Adjust your heat settings and relax as the Seasons Comfort ERH185 portable radiant space heater automatically maintains your desired temperature.
The Seasons Comfort ERH185 radiant heater has two indicator lights located front and center for power and emergency alerts to help prevent overheating.
Built for safety, the unit is ETL listed with an automatic tip-over safety switch in case the unit is tipped or tilted. The room heater also has patented thermal overheat protection to cut-off power if overheat temperature is reached.
Small, But Powerful
The Seasons Comfort ERH185 portable radiant space heater boasts a compact, yet efficient system that reaches a max temperature of 4,500 BTUs per hour! This tiny heater is ideal for spaces 100-200 square feet.
- Model: ERH185
- UPC: 013204201852
- Product Type: Portable Radiant Space Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 9.65" x W: 15.59" x H: 6.69"
- Product Weight: 5.93 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: For small spaces and rooms, such as bedrooms, dorms, and offices
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Type: Space Heater
- Coverage Area: 200 square feet
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1320 watts
- Amps: 12.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL
- Heating Capacity: 4500 BTUs
- Space Heater Type: Reflective
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Dial
- Temperature Range: 0-1,320 watts
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Tip Over Switch: Yes
- Power Indicator Light: Yes
- Carrying Handle: No
- Remote Control: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: Yes
- LCD Screen: No
- Touch Screen: No
- Wall Mountable: No
- At under 6 pounds the unit is lightweight and compact
- For convenience the heater has a built-in thermostat
- For easy temperature control you enjoy adjustable heat settings
- Overheat and power alert lights are integrated into the design
- Triple-tier safety system with thermal cut-off, tip-over switch, and overheat alert light!
- Impressive 4,500 BTUs of warmth for daily comfort