La Pavino EPC-8 Europiccola 8-Cup Manual Espresso Machine
- Constructed with Cast Brass and Stainless Steel and Delivers Up to 8 Cups of Espresso Continuously
- Read More...
La Pavoni EPC-8 espresso machine heats water in 5 minutes and produces steam in less than 10 minutes.
Comes with the cappuccino automatic attachment, an attachment compatible with the steam tap.
The La Pavoni EPC-8 Europiccola is solid constructed, with heating elements, internal boilers, and casing made of stainless steel and brass.
The Europiccola has an internal thermometer and pressure gauge to maintain constant temperature and pressure.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: EPC-8
- UPC: 725182000104
- Product Type: Europiccola 8-Cup Manual Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.00" x W: 7.00" x H: 12.00"
- Product Weight: 14.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black/Chrome
- Application: Superior espresso extraction within the home
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's warranty , 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120 volts
- Watts: 1000 watts, 1000 watts
- Certifications: ETL , ETL
- Commercial Use: No
- Boiler Construction: Brass
- Pressure Gauge: Yes
- Filter Basket Size: 12 ounce
- Thermostat: Yes
- Adjustable Pressurestat: No
- Finish: Triple plated chrome
- Frothing Attachment: No
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Boiler Capacity: 0.6 liters
- Direct Water Line: No
- Portafilter Type: 51 mm
- Built-In Cup Warmer: No
- Removable Drip Tray: Yes
- Number of Group Heads: 1
- Average heat from for water is only 5 minutes
- Demonstration video and giftbox included
- Heating element uses 1000 Watts of electricity
- Internal thermostat monitors temperature and pressure
- Pressurestat keeps constant pressure in the boiler
- Produces 8 cups of espresso continuously
- Stainless steel and brass components ensure years of use