Lakewood EP-2000 Dual Heat Panel Heater with Casters
- Efficient electrothermic technology
- Even heat flow
- Great space saver design
- Read More...
The Lakewood EP-2000 dual heat panel heater is a powerful and effective choice that saves space and provide enough warmth to keep you feeling comfortable.
Enjoy a constant and continuous room temperature. This Lakewood dual heat panel heater offers an automatic thermostat that turns on and off as needed.
Great Space Saver
If space is limited then this is a great compact option. The Lakewood EP-2000 heater is slim lined to easily fit in small spaces and free as much floor space as possible.
Moving this heater from room to room is easy. Featuring 4 easy roll casters and a comfortably lightweight design, the Lakewood EP-2000 dual heat panel heater is a mobile choice.
Enjoy superior heating without the worry. This Lakewood dual heat panel heater includes automatic shut off to stop the heating process should the element get too hot.
- Model: EP-2000
- Product Type: Dual Heat Panel Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 19.75" x W: 2.00" x H: 27.50"
- Product Weight: 11.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver/Black
- Application: Provides supplemental heating for individual rooms and spaces
- Type: Infrared
- Warranty: 1 year
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Space Heater Type: Infrared , Flat Panel
- Number of Heat Settings: 2
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Tip Over Switch: Yes
- Power Indicator Light: Yes
- Carrying Handle: No
- Oscillation: No
- Remote Control: No
- Timer: No
- Filter: No
- Air Purification: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: Yes
- LCD Screen: No
- Touch Screen: No
- Wall Mountable: No
- Additional Features: 4 casters, electrothermic heat technology
- Automatic thermostat maintains a continous even temperature
- Casters provide easy mobility for room to room transfer
- Compact and slim to save floor space
- Dual heat settings to provide maximum comfort
- Dual panel design provides great room coverage
- Infrared wavelength heat flow is energy efficient