Neoair Enviro Plus Room Air Purifier
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Also utilized on the Neoair Enviro Plus Room Air Purifier is an advanced O.F.S. (Organic Fiber Sterilization) filter. This captures mold spores and bacteria, but also proactively kills them. Up to 96% of mold spore colonies are reduced in a room within 6 hours and an average of 97.7% of certain airborne bacteria are killed in a mid-size room after six hours of operation.
The Enviro Plus Room Air Purifier has an optional dust precipitator that can be turned on-off using a remote control. Plasma flocks are produced to knock down dust from the air. A built-in air quality monitoring sensor detects the severity and concentration of indoor air pollutants and if the pollution level increases in the room, the fan speed automatically adjusts to purify the air and ensure the highest level of air quality.
Featured on the Neoair Enviro Plus is also a fan speed indicator so you know whether the fan is operating at high, medium or low speed. The airflow speed can be controlled automatically by the air quality monitoring sensor or manually as well. Also included are a filter replacement indicator and time management control. There is a 2 year warranty.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: Enviro-Plus
- Application: Removes mold, bacteria, dust, pollen, and other allergens in up to 600 square feet
- Warranty: 2-year manufacturer's warranty
- Coverage Area: 600
- Filter Type: HEPA , Particle Filter , Pre-Filter
- Air Flow: 200 CFM
- Pollutants Filtered: Allergies & Asthma , Bacteria & Viruses , Mold , Pet Dander
- Watts: 69 watts
- Noise Level: db, 46 dB
- Certifications: CE , ISO , UL
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Activated Carbon Filter: No
- Ionizer: No
- UV Sterilization: No
- Remote Control: Yes
- Pollutant Monitoring System: Yes
- Programmable Timer: Yes
- Filter Life Indicator: Yes
- Particle Filter: Yes
- Pre-Filter: Yes
- Reusable Pre-Filter: No
- Suitable for Safe Rooms: No
- Suitable for Medical Applications: No
- AHAM Certified: No
- Energy Star Qualified: No
- Does not produce ozone which is an irritant to allergy sufferers and is dangerous to health at certain levels.
- Has a built-in air quality monitoring sensor.
- Has an optional dust precipitator that can be turned on or off with an included remote control.
- The OFS filter is effective in eliminating molds, fungi and certain bacteria.
- There are three speeds on the fan that can be controlled automatically by a sensor or manually.
- Uses a SuperHEPA filter which has twice as much trapping filter media than a regular HEPA filter.